2010 AAAS Forum on Science & Technology Policy Registration
13-14 May 2010
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Metro: Federal Triangle (Orange and Blue Lines)
Find out what’s in store for science and technology.
1. How to Register for the Forum
Online registration is now closed. Please register onsite at the Forum.
Onsite registration will open at 7:45am on Thursday morning.
Press registrants should contact Molly McElroy, AAAS Senior Communications Officer, at email@example.com or 202-326-6434 to register.
2. 2010 Forum Rates
|Registration Fees (Onsite Rates)|
|Thursday 13 May||Friday 14 May|
To qualify for reduced rates:
- Members are required to indicate their membership number.
- Non-profit rates apply only to employees of government, academic, and non-profit organizations.
- Student rates apply only to full-time undergraduate and graduate students. Students are required to indicate their institution’s name.
- Retired/emeritus members are required to indicate their birth year/retirement year.
Deadline for advance registration: 29 April 2010
Onsite and late registration rates will be higher.
3. Hotel Reservations and Rates
Since the Forum is taking place at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center instead of a hotel, there is no room block. Nearby hotels include: