• Table of Contents
Hyatt Regency Chicago
The Winter Meeting of the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) is being held in conjunction with the AAAS Annual Meeting in Chicago. Meeting events will be located in the Hyatt Regency Chicago and the Fairmont Chicago.
To make or change a reservation, please contact the hotels directly and make sure you have your hotel reservation confirmation number. The Hyatt Regency Chicago's phone number is (800) 233-1234 and the Fairmont Chicago's is (312) 565-8000.
Room rates are now set at the discretion of the meeting hotels. However, the Hyatt Regency Chicago, our headquarters hotel, is continuing to offer special reduced rates to attendees for our meeting dates, Wednesday, 11 February through Monday, 16 February.
Wednesday and Thursday, plus tax:
Friday and Saturday, plus tax:
Sunday, plus tax:
Monday, plus tax:
- Be eligible for a chance to win free meeting registration
- Take advantage of discounted rates
- Have the peace of mind that you will have a guaranteed room
- Reduce travel time and transportation costs by staying at hotels closest to the meeting
- Network with colleagues and other leading experts at the end of the day
- Be near the center of the activity surrounding the meeting
You must register for the Meeting prior to making your hotel reservation. Register for the Meeting.
How to make a hotel reservation for the Meeting:
Reserve a room via phone
Call the hotel directly: the Hyatt Regency Chicago's phone number is (800) 233-1234 and the Fairmont Chicago's is (312) 565-8000.
A deposit of one night room and tax is required within each reservation request. Reservations will not be processed without a credit card number or check for deposit.
Cancellations must be made before 72 hours of the confirmed arrival date.