AAAS-LEMELSON INVENTION AMBASSADORS PROGRAM
- "The Invisible Hero", Yolanda L. Comedy. Technology & Innovation, 2014,16(3-4), pp.187-193.
- "Investing in Inventors", Yolanda Comedy. International Innovation, 2014, issue 171, pp. 106-108
- "Call for Inventors to Serve as AAAS-Lemelson Invention Ambassadors", Yolanda Comedy. Elsevier Connect, 2015.
- "Invention Ambassadors Challenge Others to Follow Innovation Path", Sarah Zielinski. Science Magazine, 2015, 349(6247), p.489.
- "Inventing the Innovation Ecosystem", Nagesh Rao; Yolanda Comedy. Retrieved from www.courier-journal.com, 2015.
- Videos on Invention Ambassadors' talks during "Celebrate Invention" events 2014-2015, and other speaking engagements.
MENTORING WOMEN IN INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH COLLABORATIONS IN STEM
AAAS MARION MILLIGAN MASON AWARDS FOR WOMEN IN THE CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- "Awards honor early-career women in the chemical sciences", Kathy Wren; Andrea Corte. Science, 2015, 350(6260), pp.521-522.
- "First AAAS Marion Milligan Mason Awards Go to Four Outstanding Women in the Chemical Sciences", Kathy Wren; Andrea Corte. 2015, retrieved from website.
- Videos of Recipients' talks during the AAAS Marion Milligan Mason Award Ceremony, Washington, DC, 2015.
- Interview Videos of Recipients at AAAS Headquarters, Washington, DC, 2015.
LAW & DIVERSITY
- Beyond Federal Law: Trends and Principles Associated with State Laws Banning the Consideration of Race, Ethnicity, and Sex Among Public Education Institutions (A. Coleman, K. Lipper, J. Keith), March 2012.
- The Smart Grid for Institution of Higher Education and the Students They Serve: Developing and Using Collaborative Agreements to Bring Students into STEM (A. Coleman, K. Lipper, J. Keith, D. Chubin, T. Taylor), March 2012.
- Summary and Highlights of the Handbook on Diversity and the Law: Navigating a Complex Landscape to Foster Greater Faculty and Student Diversity in Higher Education, 2nd Edition (A. Coleman, J. Keith, D. Chubin), March 2012.
- Navigating a Complex Landscape to Foster Greater Faculty and Student Diversity in Higher Education, April 2010.
- Standing Our Ground: A Guidebook for STEM Educators in the Post-Michigan Era (S. Malcom, D. Chubin, and J. Jesse), October 2004.
See CASEC earlier reports & publications.