Reports from CAIP Affiliates: Phoniatric Section of the Polish ENT Society
Phoniatric Section of the Polish ENT Society
- Exchanges scientific programs and papers concerning communication (speech, language, voice and hearing including newborn’s hearing screening)
- Confirms the importance of collaboration or joining of phoniatrics and audiology (in Poland there is one joint speciality in phoniatrics and audiology)
- Cooperates in the establishment of common education and the training program in phoniatrics and audiology.
- Member of the Union of European Phoniatrics. Participates on the UEP congress with scientific papers.
- Affiliated member of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics ((ALP) – participation in the congresses with scientific papers.
- Organizes international symposium for the Union of European Phoniatrics in Poznin, Poland in 2008.