The Coalition meets twice a year, always in January and July. Coalition meetings are open to all members, affiliates, and interested scientists.
These meetings provide an opportunity for participants to learn about topical issues lying at the intersection of science and human rights, and to take part in informational sessions, and trainings. Coalition meetings are also used as an opportunity for each of the area of activity working groups to meet.
The Coalition Council meets twice a year in conjunction with the bi-annual meetings to review and deliberate. The Council is the Coalition’s highest policy-making and priority-setting body. It sets the direction of the Coalition, reviews recommendations from working groups, considers new initiatives, and reviews requests for new working groups.
Past Coalition Meetings
- January 15-16, 2015: Coalition Meeting
- July 14-15, 2014: Coalition meeting
- January 27-28, 2014: Coalition meeting
- July 11-12, 2013: Coalition meeting
- January 31- February 1, 2013: Coalition meeting
- October 10, 2012: Special Event with Michael Posner
- July 17, 2012: Coalition meeting
- January 23, 2012: Coalition meeting
- July 14-15, 2011: Coalition meeting
- January 11, 2011: Coalition meeting
- July 26-27, 2010: Coalition meeting
- January 22, 2010: Coalition meeting
- July 23, 2009: Special Event to Honor Richard Pierre Claude
- July 23-24, 2009: Coalition meeting
- January 14-16, 2009: Coalition launch
Past Council Meetings