Programs: Science and Policy
AAAS Policy Brief: Data Quality
Issue Summary | Resources
- Truth and Science Betrayed: The Case Against the Information Quality Act. A March 2005 report by the Center for Progressive Regulation (CPR).
- Center for Regulatory Effectiveness Data Quality website.
- OMB Watch Data Qaulity Act website.
- Washington Post piece
Public Comments on OMB's Data Quality Guidelines
- OMB Watch
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Center for Regulatory Effectiveness
OMB Documents and Background
- Data Quality Act
- OMB's June 28, 2001 Proposed Data Quality Guidelines
- OMB's Sep 28, 2001 "Final" Guidelines
- OMB's Jan 3, 2002 reproducibility standard revision
- OMB corrections to the Data Quality Guidlines from June 13, 2002 and Oct 1, 2002.
- A 2002 Speech by John Graham, Administrator of OMB's Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Updated April 11, 2005