Programs: Science and Policy
AAAS Policy Brief: Peer Review
Issue Summary | Resources
Public Comments on OMB's Peer Review Guidelines
- Association of American Universities (AAU)
- National Academy of Sciences (NAS)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Council on Governmental Relations (COGR)
- Federation of American Scientists (FAS)
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
- OMB Watch
- Letter from several members of the House of Representatives: Henry Waxman (D-CA), John F. Tierney (D-MA), Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX), Mark Udall (D-CO), Brian Baird (D-WA), and Michael M. Honda (D-CA).
- OMB's Proposed Bulletin on Peer Review
- OMB's Revised Bulletin on Peer Review
- OMB's Final Bulletin on Peer Review
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce website on Peer Review.
- Center for Science in the Public Interest Plenary Debate on Peer Review.
- AAAS Resolution on the OMB Proposed Peer Review Bulletin.
- "White House Softens Disputed Peer-Review Plan" from Science Magazine
Updated April 11, 2005