Programs: Science and Policy
- Federal Innovation & Research Evaluation (FIRE) Affinity Group Symposium White Paper and Webcast
- AAAS Guide to Graduate Education in Science, Engineering and Public Policy (SEPP)
- Toward a Community of Practice: Report on the AAAS-NSF SciSIP Grantees Workshop
- AAAS Policy Alert
Office of Government Relations
- "Science and Technology in Congress" Newsletter
- AAAS Report: "Regulating Human Cloning" [PDF; 196 KB]
- Working with Congress: A Scientist's Guide to Policy
Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion
- DoSER Publications
- The Evolution Dialogues: Science, Christianity, and the Quest for Understanding, by Catherine Baker James B. Miller, Editor, 2006.
- Study Guide for The Evolution Dialogues [PDF; 296 KB]
- The Origins and Nature of Sociality, edited by Robert W. Sussman and Audrey R. Chapman, 2004.
- Designing Our Descendants: The Promises and Perils of Genetic Modifications, edited by Audrey R. Chapman and Mark S. Frankel, 2003.
- When Science and Christianity Meet, edited by David C. Lindberg and Ronald L. Numbers, 2003.
R&D Budget and Policy Program
- AAAS Report XXXVI: Research and Development FY 2012
- AAAS Report XXXV: Research and Development FY 2011
- AAAS Report XXXIV: Research and Development FY 2010
- Previous Publications
Science & Technology Fellowships
Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights, and Law
- Program Newletters
- Personalized Medicine: Prescriptions and Prospects, Joanne Hawana and Deborah Runkle, Editors; 2011
- Integrity in Scientific Research, Five Video Vignettes and a Discussion and Resource Guide
- Behavioral Genetics: An introduction to how genes and environments interact through development to shape differences in mood, personality, and intelligence, by Catherine Baker, 2004.
- Neuroscience and the Law: Brain, Mind, and the Scales of Justice: A Summary Report, by Brent Garland, 2004. [PDF; 1.4 MB]
- The Right to Health: A Resource Manual for NGOs. Judith Asher. 2004.
- Manual on Environmental Health Indicators and Benchmarks: Human Rights Perspectives. Karim Ahmed, Anya Ferring and Linda Ibarra Ruiz.2005. $10.00 ($8.00 for AAAS members)
- Core Obligations: Building a Framework for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Audrey R. Chapman and Sage Russell. 2002. $20.00.
- Making the Case: Investigating Large-Scale Human Rights Violations Using Information Systems and Data Analysis. Patrick Ball, Louise Spirer and Herbert F. Spirer. 2000. $15.00.