George E. DeBoer is deputy director for Project 2061 of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He works with the director to oversee all of the project's programs and activities in the areas of curriculum, instruction, and assessment. DeBoer joined Project 2061 from the Division...
76 Related Result(s)
- Jo Ellen Roseman is director for Project 2061 of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. In this capacity she is responsible for overseeing all of the project's programs and activities in the areas of curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Roseman also serves as director of the...
- This print and CD-ROM tool deals in-depth with strategies and techniques for aligning the entire K-12 curriculum to specific learning goals in science and mathematics. (pub. 2001)
- A long-term research and development initiative focused on improving science education so that all Americans can become literate in science, mathematics, and technology.
- */ Science for All Americans is available from Oxford University Press . ISBN: 9780195067712 This resource can also be read online . The online version of this resource is also available in Spanish . To download the Japanese translation, click here . Education for a changing future Project 2061...
- A premier K-12 STEM education resource offering free teaching tools, videos, interactives, podcasts, news and hands-on activities.
- For 25 years, Public Science Day has been an integral part of the AAAS Annual Meeting. Shaped by the needs of the community in the city in which the annual meeting is held, PSD engages children in science through interactive and hands-on experiences.
- AAAS works to help produce the necessary base of scientists and engineers who are key to maintaining the country’s leadership role and sustaining the well-being of our people. Projects:
- AAAS works to increase the participation of women, minorities, and the disabled in the science and technology workforce. Projects:
- AAAS works to help girls and boys of all racial and ethnic backgrounds imagine themselves as science and engineering faculty, as innovators, in industy and even within this august body. Projects: