AAAS works to develop programs to improve teaching and learning in science and technology.
102 Related Result(s)
- For 25 years, Public Science Day has been an integral part of the AAAS Annual Meeting. Shaped by the needs of the community in the city in which the annual meeting is held, PSD engages children in science through interactive and hands-on experiences.
- 2013 Call for Applications The L’Oréal USA Fellowships for Women in Science program announces the 2014 call for applications. The L’Oréal USA Fellowships for Women in Science program is a national awards program that annually recognizes and rewards five U.S.-based women researchers at the beginning...
- AAAS works to help produce the necessary base of scientists and engineers who are key to maintaining the country’s leadership role and sustaining the well-being of our people. Projects:
- AAAS works to increase the participation of women, minorities, and the disabled in the science and technology workforce. Projects:
- AAAS works to help girls and boys of all racial and ethnic backgrounds imagine themselves as science and engineering faculty, as innovators, in industy and even within this august body. Projects:
- Become an SB&F Reviewer Are you a trained scientist, engineer, science educator, or librarian who would like the opportunity to share your expertise in science, mathematics and technology? If so, please contact Heather Malcomson at firstname.lastname@example.org , to learn more about the benefits and...
- Bringing exciting opportunities to science students and professionals in the science and technology community.
- From kindergarten to high school, and from academic to corporate laboratories, AAAS promotes diversity and the best possible science education for all students. The Association provides networking opportunities, practical career advice, and insights to guide curriculum and textbook development...
- This 10-week summer program places science, engineering, and mathematics students at media organizations nationwide. Fellows use their academic training as they research, write, and report today’s headlines, sharpening their abilities to communicate complex scientific issues to the public.