Connect with Us Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook
379 Related Result(s)
- About the Program The Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights and Law Program addresses ethical, legal and human rights issues related to the conduct and application of science and technology. Read more
- Supplement to AAAS Science and Technology Policy Yearbook 2003 Albert H. Teich Stephen D. Nelson Stephen J. Lita editors Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy American Association for the Advancement of Science 2002
- Albert H. Teich Stephen D. Nelson Stephen J. Lita Amanda E. Hunt editors Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy American Association for the Advancement of Science 2003 AAAS Science and Technology Policy Yearbook 2003 , Albert H. Teich, Stephen D. Nelson, Stephen J. Lita, Amanda E...
- BEIJING—With the world growing smaller and the research enterprise of individual nations growing increasingly inter-dependent, ethics and policy experts from the United States convened here with their Chinese counterparts to discuss common problems and solutions to issues of scientific ethics and...
- BEIJING—Top officials from AAAS and Chinese science and technology organizations have signed a series of agreements to collaborate on publishing and education projects and to seek future engagement in fields that could range from ethics and sustainable development to public engagement.