International Space Station Expedition 27 crew (l-r): NASA astronaut Ron Garan; European Space Agency astronaut Paolo Nespoli of Italy; Russian cosmonaut Alexander Samokutyaev; NASA astronaut Catherine Coleman; Russian cosm
385 Related Result(s)
- Item Type: Satellite Imagery Data Type: Raster URL : http://www.glcf.umd.edu/index.shtml The Global Land Cover Facility (GLCF) provides earth science data and products to help everyone to better understand global environmental systems. In particular, the GLCF develops and distributes remotely...
- University of Maryland, College Park Engineering and Public Policy 1147 Martin Hall College Park, MD, 20742 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Program Link: http://mepp.umd.edu/ Co-chairs: Deborah Goodings Phone: 301-405-1960 Email: email@example.com
- Science and Human Rights Workshop Monday, July 25 – Tuesday, July 26, 2005
- Citation: Rowman & Littlefield, 1997
- There are several current efforts to require labeling of foods containing products derived from genetically modified crop plants, commonly known as GM crops or GMOs. These efforts are not driven by evidence that GM foods are actually dangerous. Indeed, the science is quite clear: crop improvement...
- ELISS is an extracurricular, volunteer experience for graduate and professional students at select partner campuses . Fellows will collaborate with a multi–campus ELISS team, mentors, and students on their own campuses to help the public and stakeholders at local and national level better...
- AAAS REPORT XXXVIRESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FY 2012 Intersociety Working Group
- Executive Summary