Item Type: Satellite Imagery Data Type: Raster URL : http://www.glcf.umd.edu/index.shtml The Global Land Cover Facility (GLCF) provides earth science data and products to help everyone to better understand global environmental systems. In particular, the GLCF develops and distributes remotely...
381 Related Result(s)
- University of Maryland, College Park Engineering and Public Policy 1147 Martin Hall College Park, MD, 20742 E-mail: email@example.com Program Link: http://mepp.umd.edu/ Co-chairs: Deborah Goodings Phone: 301-405-1960 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citation: Rowman & Littlefield, 1997
- There are several current efforts to require labeling of foods containing products derived from genetically modified crop plants, commonly known as GM crops or GMOs. These efforts are not driven by evidence that GM foods are actually dangerous. Indeed, the science is quite clear: crop improvement...
- AAAS REPORT XXXVIRESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FY 2012 Intersociety Working Group
- Executive Summary
- Welcome to the DoSER Director’s Corner! Here Jennifer Wiseman will share her reflections on public dialogue at the interface of science, ethics, and religion and how DoSER is working to support constructive exchange and understanding between these communities. This is also an opportunity to explore...