2018 Forum on Science and Technology Policy
ACCESS. COLLABORATE. CONNECT.
Join forces with over 500 industry professionals when you attend the AAAS Forum on Science & Technology Policy. This is your opportunity to engage with the nation’s top S&T policy experts, strengthen existing relationships, and create new ones. The Forum is the major public meeting in the U.S. on S&T policy issues. It provides dedicated networking time with top policymakers and the chance to connect and learn from the innovative ideas at work. The Forum brings together the science and policy communities to exchange ideas and discuss the future of science and technology.
Who should attend?
Scientists and engineers, research administrators, industrial R&D managers, policymakers, association officials, federal grant recipients, students, science diplomats, government affairs specialists, public affairs officers, science writers, and others with an interest in the intersection of policy with science and technology.
Your all-inclusive registration allows you to:
- Attend every workshop, discussion, and session—plus all meals and a ticket to the William D. Carey Lecture and Reception on Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Gain education and tools to take back to and implement within your organization
- Dive deep into conversations with key decision-makers at networking sessions
- Participate in peer-to-peer solution sharing on issues driving S&T policy
- Develop leadership strategies to solve challenges facing the science, engineering, and academic communities