AAAS Leshner Fellows (clockwise from top-left) Kate Brauman, Sarah Feakins, Wendy Jepson, Craig Just, Laura Schmitt Olabisi and Kirsten Schwarz will answer questions about food and water security and public engagement during a Twitter Ask Me Anything on June 13. | AAAS
#LeshnerAMA: Ask our @aaas #LeshnerFellows anything about #FoodSecurity, #WaterSecurity, their research and #SciEngage activities, and more. Follow @MeetAScientist to join the conversation. You can also search the hashtag #LeshnerAMA.
#LeshnerAMA: Twitter Chat with AAAS Leshner Fellows about Food and Water Security
Date: Wed., June 13
Time: 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. EDT
- Kate Brauman, Lead Scientist, University of Minnesota
- Sarah Feakins, Associate Professor of Earth Sciences, University of Southern California
- Wendy Jepson, Professor of Geography, Texas A&M University
- Craig Just, Assistant Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Iowa
- Laura Schmitt Olabisi, Associate Professor of Community Sustainability, Michigan State University
- Kirsten Schwarz, Associate Professor of Biological Sciences, Northern Kentucky University
This AMA is part of the AAAS Leshner Leadership Institute, a year-long fellowship program that helps scientists improve their science communication and public engagement skills.