The AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships (STPF) is the premier opportunity for outstanding scientists and engineers to learn first-hand about public policy while contributing valuable knowledge and analytical skills to address today’s most pressing societal challenges. STPF fosters a network of STEM leaders who understand government and policymaking. Fellows gain invaluable knowledge of and experience with processes and priorities that drive public policy as well as a holistic understanding of our nation’s scientific enterprise.
Join us on October 15 at 2 p.m. ET for the final chat in our 2020 series with fellows. Learn how fellows have been impacting science policy for 47 years. Ask a fellow anything!
View the full chat schedule here.
The AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships are open to U.S. citizens who hold doctoral level degrees in any of the following:
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences.
- Social and Behavioral sciences.
- Computational and Information sciences.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Medical and Health Sciences.
- Engineering disciplines (applicants with an M.S. in engineering and three years of professional experience also qualify).
The application deadline is November 1.
Ryan Gallasch, STPF Program Manager