Please join us for our next SciEngage discussion on FRIDAY JANUARY 22 from 12 – 1 PM ET (5 – 6 GMT). In this conversation, we will reflect on our engagement experiences during COVID-19 and explore lessons learned and unexpected opportunities for developing meaningful public engagement practices. Our panel of speakers will kick us off, addressing these three questions:
- What was your focus for public engagement activity during this pandemic?
- What was the one biggest challenge you faced in doing this?
- What one key lesson have you learned through this?
These insights will be followed by an interactive discussion inviting participants to share their perspectives and mobilize collective action.
Our speakers include:
- Maria Elena Bottazzi, Baylor College of Medicine
- Lindsey Brown, Public and Patient Representative
- Sheena Cruickshank, University of Manchester
- Jennie Evans, British Society for Immunology
- Dee-Ann Johnson, University of Manchester
- Suzanne Spicer, University of Manchester
The session will be recorded, except for breakout groups. More information about these sessions are on this Center for Public Engagement webpage. You may also request to join the #SciEngage email list.