The solutions to the world’s challenges will be rooted in science. Across the globe, we are facing some of the greatest challenges in history. Now is a crucial time for the science and engineering community to come together to emphasize the importance of science to the country, and the world. Learn more about their story.
Philanthropic support helps AAAS:
- Make science literacy possible for all students;
- Increase the participation of people from under-represented groups in STEM fields;
- Assess and communicate the potential impacts of legislation and Federal funding decisions;
- Enhance international relations and security through collaboration and science diplomacy; and
- Encourage dialogue between scientists and non-scientists on some of the most pressing issues of our day.
AAAS is a 501(c)3 organization. As no goods or services are provided in return for any charitable contributions, the entire amount is tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.