The solutions to the world’s challenges will be rooted in science. Across the globe, we are facing some of the greatest challenges in history. Now is a crucial time for the science and engineering community to come together to emphasize the importance of science to the country, and the world.
- Biking for Science Fourth-year PhD student Ben Kellman is biking from San Diego to San Francisco, in the name of science.Learn more
- Recognizing our Mentors The impact of a strong mentor on a child, young adult, or even a graduate student’s life is truly immeasurable.Read more
- Keeping an Eye on Science What is AAAS doing to make sure science has a voice in policymaking?Find out
- Make an Impact We are grateful for all of our donors here at AAAS, but every so often there’s one that really moves us…Read more
Philanthropic support helps AAAS:
- Make science literacy possible for all students;
- Increase the participation of people from under-represented groups in STEM fields;
- Assess and communicate the potential impacts of legislation and Federal funding decisions;
- Enhance international relations and security through collaboration and science diplomacy; and
- Encourage dialogue between scientists and non-scientists on some of the most pressing issues of our day.
AAAS is a 501(c)3 organization. As no goods or services are provided in return for any charitable contributions, the entire amount is tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.