The solutions to the world’s challenges will be rooted in science. Across the globe, we are facing some of the greatest challenges in history. Now is a crucial time for the science and engineering community to come together to emphasize the importance of science to the country, and the world.
We are grateful to all of our donors whose support enables us to serve as the force for science. A full list of our 2016 donors is available here.
- Mass Media Fellowship ProgramWhere science and journalism meet--find out how AAAS Mass Media Fellows are defending scientific facts in journalism.Learn more
- Recognizing our MentorsThe impact of a strong mentor on a child, young adult, or even a graduate student’s life is truly immeasurable.Read more
- Keeping an Eye on ScienceWhat is AAAS doing to make sure science has a voice in policymaking?Find out
- Make an ImpactWe are grateful for all of our donors here at AAAS, but every so often there’s one that really moves us…Read more
Philanthropic support helps AAAS:
- Make science literacy possible for all students;
- Increase the participation of people from under-represented groups in STEM fields;
- Assess and communicate the potential impacts of legislation and Federal funding decisions;
- Enhance international relations and security through collaboration and science diplomacy; and
- Encourage dialogue between scientists and non-scientists on some of the most pressing issues of our day.
AAAS is a 501(c)3 organization. As no goods or services are provided in return for any charitable contributions, the entire amount is tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.