Need a quick wrap up of news from the past two weeks? Here you'll find highlights from AAAS and Science for 11/28-12/12/14:
- New Genome Sequences Reveal the Bird Tree of Life
- AAAS Science Books & Films Publishes 2014 Holiday Gift Guide
- Liron Bar-Peled Wins 2014 Science & SciLifeLab Prize for Young Scientists
- NASA gets 2% boost to science budget
- The rise of patient peer review
- Podcast: Asteroid impacts, comet dust, and missing Y chromosomes
- How much plastic is there in the ocean?
- Breakthrough of the Year People's Choice: And the winner is...
- Microsoft mogul to create new cell science center
- Antarctic ice shelf being eaten away by sea