Project 2061 Workshops and More at NSTA National Conference
Join Project 2061 at the NSTA 2018 National Conference on Science Education in Atlanta, March 15-18, and take advantage of the following opportunities to meet up with us:
- Visit Project 2061 in the Exhibit Hall at Booth No. 847. Check out our research and development efforts to improve middle and high school curricula and assessment. Enter our raffle to win a free copy of our new middle school curriculum unit.
- Attend Project 2061 Workshops. Find out more about our new middle school curriculum unit, Toward High School Biology, published by NSTA Press and designed to meet Next Generation Science Standards. Try out some sample activities to see how the unit promotes student learning and supports teachers. Choose the workshop date and time that’s most convenient:
- Thursday, March 15, 2018; 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., Georgia World Congress Center, Room B215
- Friday, March 16, 2018; 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., Georgia World Congress Center, Room B215
- Join us for a book signing. Have your copy of Toward High School Biology signed by Jo Ellen Roseman, director of the Project 2061 research team that developed the new unit, on Friday, March 16, at 10 a.m. at the NSTA Science Store in the Exhibit Hall.
Register here for the NSTA 2018 National Conference on Science Education in Atlanta. Deadline for early-bird rates is Feb. 9.
See you in Atlanta!