About the Center for Careers in Science & Technology
Shaping a career in science has never been a solitary experience. Extending one’s hand to help others experience the thrill of discovery and to forge a successful scientific career is one way AAAS advances science and serves society.
AAAS career development initiatives provide information, training, and opportunities for collaboration among educators, scientists, policy makers, professional organizations, non-profits, government, and industries regardless of geographic origin.
The Center for Careers in Science and Technology is a collaboration of AAAS departments and its affiliated organizations. Collectively, these groups offer a wide range of programs and services for AAAS members and the larger science community.
- Association for Women in Science
- Commission on Professionals in Science and Technology
- Education and Human Resources
- National Postdoctoral Association
- Office of International Initiatives
- Office of Public Programs
- Publishing and Member Services
- Science and Policy Programs