Resources for Organizations/Educators Delivering the GSK Science in the Summer ProgramTM
The Franklin Institute team has prepared some excellent training modules and curriculum resources to help educators deliver the Be a Physicist! course.
- Educator Guide
- Lab Notebook (included with supplies)
- Science Skill Stickers, Career Cards, Accident Intersection Activity Sheet, and Additional Resources Guide
- Be a Physicist web page includes videos about the activities
Educator Requirements for Program Delivery
As required by our funder, The Franklin Institute, all educators must complete the following two Educator Skill Courses and the Career Activity Courses that correspond to the activities you choose to lead.
Education Skill Courses
Career Activity Training Courses
- Be an Accident Investigator
- Be a Laser Scientist
- Be a Materials Scientist
- Be a Power Plant Engineer
- Be a Sound Engineer