Past projects have led to the development of a number of resources, including an annotated bibliography of science and human rights, guidelines for scientists working on human rights projects, examples of collaborations between scientists and human rights organizations, a primer on scientific freedom and human rights, and more. The resources are organized below by topic.
- Article 15: Right to Science
- Ethics and Human Rights
- Human Rights Activities: Professional and Scholarly Societies
- Partnerships: Scientists, Engineers, Health Professionals and Human Rights Organizations
- Protecting Rights of Scientists, Engineers and Health Professionals
- Teaching and Learning Materials
- Webinars Exploring Connections Between Human Rights and STEM Disciplines