GSK Science in the Summer
The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) is pleased to offer another year of GSK Science in the Summer to children in the Washington DC metro area. In 2017, almost 1,200 girls and boys participated in this free program.
SCIENCE OF SPACE is the theme for the 2018 program for kids in grades 2-6. The course is divided into four parts: The Sun and Stars, Earth’s Moon, Space Travel, and Lift Off!
Your child will participate in four hours of hands-on science over 2 or 4 days. These community-based organizations will offer GSK Science in the Summer at 38 different locations from June 18 to August 17.
- Alexandria Library
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington
- Caroline County Library
- DC Public Library
- Laurel Historical Society
- Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System
- Prince William Public Library System
- Talbot County Free Library
Read about GSK Science in the Summer in the DC area: