Videos and Discussion Links from Past Meetings
A YouTube playlist of all videos is here. Individual videos are linked below.
- January 22, 2021: Adapting Public Engagement Practices to a Virtual World.
- November 2020: Being Kind to Your Mental Health *due to the sensitive nature of the topic, this meeting was not recorded.
- September 2020: Gathering Thoughts on What's Next
- June 2020: Professional Society Civic Science Initiative
- May 2020: Inclusive Public Science Events (discussion thread)
- April 2020: University/ISE Partnerships for Broader Impacts (discussion thread)
- March 2020: Science Talk (discussion thread)
- February 2020: Connecting Millennials to Science (discussion thread)
- January 2020: Integrating Science Outreach into the Research Enterprise (discussion thread)
- December 2019: AAAS Dialogue on Science, Ethics and Religion (discussion thread)
- November 2019: Inclusive SciComm (plus news story and discussion thread)
- October 2019: NAS Advancing SciComm Research & Practice (discussion thread)
- August 2019: NPR SciCommers
- June 2019: Pairing Scientists and Artists to Create Infographics
- May 2019: Support Systems for Scientists' Engagement (discussion thread)
- April 2019: Reporting Out from the 2019 AISL PI Meeting (discussion thread)
- March 2019: Frameworks for Understanding the Public Engagement Landscape (discussion thread)
- February 2019: Advancing Research Impact in Society (ARIS) Center
- October 2018: SciOut18- Lessons and Next Steps
- September 2018: Engaging Underserved Audiences
- August 2018: Community Engagement and Behavioral Shifts
- July 2018: Facilitating Engagement with Policymakers