- A Planning Guide for New Extension Services (R. Sevo and D. Chubin), November 2010.
- Final Report: AAAS Review of the NSF Science and Technology Centers Integrative Partnerships (STC) Program, 2000-2009 (D. Chubin, E. Derrick, I. Feller, and P. Phartiyal), December 2010.
- How's Your STEM Program? Using "Standing our Ground" and The "AAAS Center for Advancing Science and Engineering Capacity," (D. Chubin), 2005.
- Lessons-Learned from 2005-2009 “Extension Services” Grantees—NSF Research on Gender in Science and Engineering Program: A National View (D. Chubin and R. Sevo), May 2010.
- Prepared for Work, Not the Career: Building Science, Engineering, and Technology Leadership—Report of a PAESMEM/AAAS Workshop for Women in Industry, Academia, and Government (B. Bogue, Y. Comedy and D. Chubin), September 2010.
- Putting Policy into Practice to Diversify Faculty: Search-Recruitment-Hiring in Engineering, Agenda Paper for the WEPAN Knowledge Center (R. Sevo, eds. D. Chubin, B. Bogue, and Y. Comedy), November 2010.
- Report of the AAAS Blue Ribbon Panel, The NSF Science and Technology Centers Integrative Partnerships Program, 2000-2009 (S. Mason, Chair), December 2010.
- Report on the 3rd Annual Conference on Understanding Interventions That Broaden Participation in Research Careers, (A. DePass and D. Chubin) April 2010.
- Telling the Stories of the BPC Alliances: How One NSF Program is Changing the Face of Computing (D. Chubin and R. Johnson), June 2010.
LAW & DIVERSITY