Applications for 2022 are open now!
Our partners expect us to refer students who have demonstrated the skills and talents in their STEM fields. To accomplish this, our best applicants meet the following criteria:
- Enrollment as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student for the academic term before and after the desired internship
- Must have a disability – apparent or non-apparent
- Must have a grade point average of 3.0 (B) or better
- Must be a U.S. citizen (will be verified by the employer)
To initiate an application, interested students should complete our online application.
Following a preliminary screening review, eligible students will be asked to submit a complete application package consisting of:
- Letter of introduction including field(s) of interest
- Two letters of recommendation from at least one faculty member
- Statement of Citizenship (i.e. "I am a citizen of the United States, born in __________")
- Statement of Disability
Applications will be accepted for review beginning the first week of September. Portfolio referral to our partners begins in October. The application period will close on February 15, 2022.
Questions about the application process should be sent to email@example.com.