The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) offered another successful year of GSK Science in the Summer to children in the Washington DC metro area. In 2019, almost 1,200 girls and boys participated in this free program focused on the SCIENCE OF ME, funded by GSK.
Chemistry will be the theme for the 2020 program for kids in grades 2-3 (Level I) and 4-6 (Level II).
- Alexandria Library
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington
- Caroline County Library
- DC Public Library
- Laurel Historical Society
- Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System
- Talbot County Free Library