The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) is pleased to offer another year of GSK Science in the Summer to children in the Washington DC metro area. In 2018, almost 1,200 girls and boys participated in this free program.
The SCIENCE OF ME is the theme for the 2019 program for kids in grades 2-3 (Level I) and 4-6 (Level II). The course focuses on the body systems--digestive, circulatory, and nervous--and genetics.
- Alexandria Library
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Washington
- Caroline County Library
- DC Public Library
- Laurel Historical Society
- Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System
- Talbot County Free Library
Read about GSK Science in the Summer in the DC area: