To showcase the human face of inventors in order to inspire, inform and influence thought leaders and global communities.
- Celebrate and highlight the importance of invention and inventors.
- Increase societies’ understanding of the critical role of invention in improving our quality of life.
- Get more people excited about supporting or becoming inventors.
- Help cultivate a new and diverse generation of inventors.
- Increase global understanding of the role of invention, inventors and invention education and the need for a robust invention ecosystem in building economies and fostering innovation.
- Heighten awareness of invention’s vital role in addressing the global challenges of our time.
- Celebrate inventors who insist on improving and sustaining our earth’s environment.
To best meet the goals and objectives of the program, Invention Ambassadors concentrate their efforts on:
1. Influencing and informing public policy, including but not limited to federal and university policies
2. Highlighting the importance of and necessary ingredients for creating/inspiring talent.
These are accomplished through:
1. Events, such as conferences, workshops, Ambassadors talks, virtual showcases and webinars
2. Products, such as articles and videos