Boston, MA, February 2017: Fifth NODES Forum at the 2017 AAAS Annual Meeting
Washington, DC, February 2016: Networks of Diasporas in Engineering and Science (NODES) Forum 2016
San Jose, CA, February 2015: NODES Forum 2015
Washington, DC, July 2012: NODES was launched at the 2012 Global Diaspora Forum:
- Networks of Diasporas in Engineering and Science (NODES)
- Science Diaspora Conference Agenda
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stateoesphotos/7686679248/in/photostream/
Boston, February 2013: At the AAAS meetings in Boston, the NODES partners, and the Government of Ireland marking Ireland’s Presidency of the European Union, convened a half-day Science and Engineering Diaspora event.
Global Diaspora Forum 2013 Science Diaspora: The Global Diaspora Forum was in 2013 spread across four locations, Washington, DC, Los Angeles,CA, Silicon Valley, CA and Dublin, Ireland, with science diaspora events at most locations.
- Diasporans Are Key Drivers in the S&T Start-Up Scene, AAAS, February 18, 2015
- The science diasporas lead the action from campus to society, Blog post by Lorena Barba, May 23, 2013
- Banerjee offers 'moonshot' proposal at forum, UB Reporter, May 30, 2013
- Engaging Global Diaspora Communities for International Development, Blog post by Sujata K. Bhatia on Technology+Policy, August 22, 2013