Become a Friend of SB&F
Do you believe good SCIENCE BOOKS are important tools for engaging young people in science?
If so, join the Friends of SB&F to help support science literacy through educational programs incorporating the use of outstanding trade science books.
SB&F is the online review journal of AAAS. Your support helps us create new science literacy programs, as well as maintaining some of our current projects, such as:
- Book donation programs for needy schools, putting trade science books directly in the hands of children
- Book Club Guides for science books
- Dissemination of science book reviews to those who make purchasing decisions for schools and public libraries
- BookTalks, audio and video interviews with science book authors and illustrators
- Book Lessons, helping teacher’s incorporate trade books in to the classroom