Want to use your science knowledge to directly address societal challenges? Are you intrigued by the policymaking process and seeking a way to develop science policy skills? Learn how you can have a monumental fellowship experience!
Join us for live, text/video-based chat sessions to learn about the AAAS Science & Technology (S&T) Policy Fellowships. Current and alumni fellows and fellowship staff will answer your questions about fellows’ science-policy initiatives on Capitol Hill and at federal agencies, the career impact these fellowships can have, the application process, and more!
AAAS manages and administers S&T Policy Fellowships in seven program areas to provide diverse opportunities for accomplished scientists and engineers to participate in and contribute to the federal policymaking process and to learn firsthand about the intersection of science and policy.
Learn how you can apply your science and engineering background to contribute and make an impact in science policy! See details below to learn more about upcoming sessions and to register to attend:
- October 7 at 2 p.m. EDT: You Too Can Have a Monumental Experience | View video
- September 4 at 2 p.m. EDT: AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships for Faculty | View video
- July 24 at 2 p.m. EDT: AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships for Midcareer Applicants | View Video
- July 10 at 2 p.m. EDT: AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships for Engineers, Mathematicians and Computer Scientists | Archived Transcript
- June 25 at 2 p.m. EDT: AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships for Social Scientists | Archived Transcript
- June 19 at 2 p.m. EDT: Applying Science to Society: AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships | Archived Transcript