Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, Hearing on "Right to the benefits of scientific progress in the Americas," Washington, DC, USA, October 25, 2011
- Video of hearing
- Briefing paper
- Introduction: Mark S. Frankel, AAAS Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights and Law Program
- Testimony: Jorge Colón, AAAS Caribbean Division
- Testimony: Jessica Wyndham, AAAS Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights and Law Program
- Article: Anna Taylor, "Right to the Benefit of Scientific Progress in the Americas"
UNESCO, Meeting Report, Experts' Meeting on the Right to Enjoy the Benefits of Scientific Progress and its Applications, 3rd Meeting, Venice, Italy, 16-17 July 2009.
- Venice Statement
- Presentation, Chapman, Audrey R. “The Core Content of the REBSP”
- Presentation, Donders, Yvonne. “The Right to Enjoy the Benefits of Scientific Progress: State Obligations”
UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, “Summary Record of the 2nd Meeting, Held at the Palais Wilson, Geneva, on Monday, 30 April 2007,” UN Doc. E/C.12/2007/SR.2, 5 October 2007
English | French
UNESCO Experts, Meeting on the Right to Enjoy the Benefits of Scientific Progress and its Application, Amsterdam, 7-8 June 2007
- Presentation, Schabas, William A. "The Right to Enjoy the Benefits of Scientific and Technological Progress and Its Applications."
UN Commission on Human Rights, “Report of the working group established in accordance with Commission on Human Rights resolution 1995/32 of 3 March 1995 on its tenth session,” UN Doc. E/CN.4/2005/WG.15/2, 1 September 2005
Arabic | Chinese | English | French | Russian | Spanish
Meeting on Priorities for Research to Advance Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in Africa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 9-11 March, 2005
Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action, 1993 Vienna Conference on Human Rights (see in particular para 11).
International Symposium on the Effects on Human Rights of Recent Advances in Science and Technology, Barcelona, Spain, 25-28 March 1985