Remote Sensing of Environment serves the remote sensing community with the publication of results on theory, science, applications and technology of remote sensing of Earth resources and environment. Thoroughly interdisciplinary, this journal publishes on terrestrial, oceanic, and atmospheric sensing. The emphasis of the journal is on biophysical and quantitative approaches to remote sensing at local to global scales.
- ISFEREA — Scientific and technical support to…
- IMN — Indigenous Remote Sensing Collaborative.
- Ushahidi — Tracking the Eastern Congo Conflict.
- A GIS – environmental justice analysis of particulate air pollution…. Michael Jerrett, Richard T. Burnett, Pavlos Kanaroglou, John Eyles, Norm…
- A Population-Based Assessment of Human Rights Abuses Committed Against Ethnic…. Vincent Iacopino, MD, PhD; Martina W. Frank, MPH; Heidi M….
- Eye in the Sky: Monitoring Human Rights Abuses Using Geospatial…. Lars Bromley
Data and Tools