Social Media Resources from AAAS
Connect with AAAS, Science magazine through the various social media listed below. Learn more about everything AAAS is doing to advance science and serve society through all of our different programs, fellowships, and news updates.
Join the conversation by 'liking' us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, joining us on LinkedIn, subscribing to our YouTube channels, and by adding us to your Google+ circles. We look forward to hearing from you.
Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news, interesting links and live updates. Lots of information can also be found by searching for the hashtag #AAAS. When posting updates about the AAAS Annual Meeting, please use the hashtag #AAASmtg.
AAAS on Twitter
- @AaasKavli - AAAS/Kavli Science Journalism Awards
- @AAAS_DoSER - AAAS Dialogue on Science, Ethics, & Religion
- @AAASFellowships - AAAS S&T Policy Fellowships
- @AAAS_GR - AAAS Office of Government Relations
- @AAAS_GTP - The Geospatial Technologies & Human Rights Project of the AAAS SRHRL Program
- @AAASMassMedia - AAAS Mass Media Science & Engineering Fellows
- @AAASmember - AAAS MemberCentral
- @AAASmeetings - AAAS Annual Meeting
- @AAAS - AAAS News
- @AAASProject2061 - AAAS Project 2061
- @AAAS_SRHRL - AAAS Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights, & Law Program
- @EurekAlertAAAS - AAAS EurekAlert! News Service
- @GSKSIS_AAAS - Science in the Summer
- @MeetAScientist - AAAS Center for Public Engagement and Communicating Science Program
- @SciDip - Science & Diplomacy
- @ScienceNetLinks - Science NetLinks, Education Resources for K-12 teachers, students and parents
- @SBFOnline - Science Books & Films
- @Science_Update - Science Update Podcasts
- @SciClassroom - Science in the Classroom
Science on Twitter
- @ScienceCareers - Science Careers Team
- @ScienceInsider - Science News
- @ScienceMagazine - Science Magazine
- @scisignal - Science Signaling
- @SciMagBooks - Science Magazine Books
- @SciMagWebinars - Science Magazine Webinars
- @NewsFromScience - Science Magazine News
- @SciPak - Science Press Package Team
- @PeerReviewEval - PRE
Like us on Facebook to receive invitations to fun events, links to exciting stories, videos, and pictures, and to connect with other people.
AAAS on Facebook
- AAAS Dialogue on Science Ethics and Religion
- AAAS Entrypoint! Program
- AAAS Mass Media Science & Engineering Fellows
- AAAS Project 2061
- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellows
- AAAS Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights, & Law Program
- Science & Diplomacy
- Science Books & Films
- Science NetLinks
- Science Update Podcasts
Science on Facebook
Subscribe to our channels to be the first to see new videos, including additional content from Science magazine, clips from AAAS Cutting Edge events, and exclusive features.
- AAAS (general)
- AAAS MemberCentral
- Science Books and Films
- Science Magazine
- Science NetLinks
Members of AAAS can join our LinkedIn groups to connect and network with colleagues.
Add us to your circles on Google+ to see videos, pictures, links and video hangouts from AAAS.
Sina Weibo is one of the most influential Chinese-language social networking sites. EurekAlert! Chinese posts short updates on Sina Weibo to connect with Chinese and international journalists.
AAAS on Instagram
Offering communication, collaboration, and coaching tools to K-12 schools and teachers.