Scientific and engineering organizations also appealed to House leaders to preserve existing tax benefits.
1239 Related Result(s)
- A rare genetic mutation among the Berne Amish could shed light on human aging and life span.
- The science journalism awards, administered by AAAS since their inception in 1945, honor distinguished reporting for a general audience.
- Five early-career female scientists were honored Thursday evening as this year’s recipients of the L’Oréal USA For Women in Science fellowship awards.
- News_110917_SmallNewspapers_full-size_v2.jpg Small news outlets can steer the "national conversation" on social media. | Carla Schaffer/ AAAS When small news outlets simultaneously publish articles on broad topics such as jobs, the environment or immigration, the stories can prompt people to talk...
- NPR science correspondent Richard Harris addresses scientific reproducibility for an audience at the University of Texas at Austin during the second AAAS Kavli Science Journalism Award lecture on Nov. 2. | Neil Orman, Moody College of Communication With increasing evidence that many studies in...
- A federal report strengthens global climate change findings, giving policymakers evidence to develop responses, said Rush Holt, CEO of AAAS.
- An agreement signed between eight Arctic nations last May demonstrates how scientific collaboration can bring parties together to achieve common goals.
- Articles published in scientific journals can effectively teach scientific concepts to high school and college students, educators participating in a two-day workshop hosted by AAAS’ Science in the Classroom learned.