Students will engage with scientific ideas through hands-on activities and learn to write clear and concise explanations of real-world phenomena.
1239 Related Result(s)
- An "immune clock" of pregnancy could guide future researchers as they explore ways to prevent disorders like preterm birth.
- Arsenic contamination of groundwater may affect up to one-fourth of Pakistan's population.
- News_0823_TWASmeeting_full.jpg The American Association for the Advancement of Science and The World Academy of Sciences host science diplomacy courses in Trieste, Italy to help nation’s, such as the Kiribati atolls, confront rising sea levels. | Paola Di Bella/TWAS The Republic of Kiribati is...
- What are the capabilities of a soft, self-healing robot? | Rahkendra Ice, Juwon Song, & Colin O'Connor / AAAS Scientists have constructed a series of eco-friendly soft robots that can self-heal on demand, leaving almost no traces of weakness at the location of their "scars." Their self-healing...
- Early eclipse expeditions prompted today's vital studies of the sun’s outer atmosphere snf helped scientific institutions emerge.
- Second Century Stewardship fellows took part in a communications workshop designed to improve how scientists share their research with the public.
- The Linton-Poodry SACNAS Leadership Institute provides leadership training for underrepresented scientists and networking opportunities.