Visualize: Art Revealing Science, an exhibit in honor of the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators' 50th anniversary, will be on public viewing at AAAS from July 16 to October 15.
413 Related Result(s)
- Scientific institutions need to increase diversity by placing more professors with underrepresented backgrounds on the faculty or in leadership roles, said Kenneth Gibbs.
- AAAS’ Mass Media Science and Engineering Fellowship program has sent 24 scientists-turned-journalists into newsrooms around the country for the summer.
- Scientists are using technology to expand global food production, but advances face challenges that stir public distrust.
- Research investment and targeted policies are needed to prevent innovative energy technologies from languishing in the laboratory.
- Health care sciences and manufacturing hold the key to advancing S&T innovation and safeguarding U.S. global leadership in the field.
- Scientists show how public engagement improves food and water security.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science will hold its 43rd annual Forum on Science & Technology Policy on June 21-22 in Washington, D.C. Members of the science and policy communities will gather under the banner of “U.S. Science, Innovation and Competitiveness: Current Status...
- Science and education groups raise concerns about proposed visa policies requiring millions to disclose expanded personal information.