Fostering connections among teachers of all experience levels is essential to recruit, train and retain STEM teachers, Noyce Summit attendees said.
358 Related Result(s)
- The 2017-2018 cohort of AAAS-Lemelson Ambassadors has created inventions ranging from waterless toilets to colorized disinfectant additives.
- Senate appropriators begin to step away from big cuts in fiscal 2018 spending and set down investments in the scientific and technology enterprise.
- Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson must act swiftly to appoint a respected scientist or engineer as his science and technology adviser.
- Determining if a fire is accidental or due to arson is a process often plagued by poorly understood science, subjective judgments on the part of investigators and inadequately trained personnel, according to a new AAAS report on the quality of fire investigation in the United States.
- The AAAS-Lemelson Invention Ambassadors Program is thrilled to announce the newly selected Class of 2017-2018 Invention Ambassadors! We invite you to mee the new Ambassadors and hear their personal stories as inventors, their inventions and its impact on solving global problems at "Celebrate...
- Visit the AAAS Force for Science website to follow the latest updates related to AAAS advocacy activities. news_0707_nationalmonuments_full.png Among the more than two dozen monuments being scrutinized by the Trump administration is the Carrizo Plain National Monument in southeastern California...
- Disbanding an independent forensic science commission could jeopardize advances that have helped reinforce the reliability of forensic evidence.
- News_0627_MauricioHorn_full.jpg Mauricio Horn, Argentina’s visiting Secretariat of Scientific Technological Articulation adviser, spent a month at AAAS, learning about all aspects of AAAS’ Science & Technology Policy Fellowships program to help his country build a program inspired by AAAS'...
- Science organizations urged the Trump administration to appoint scientists to scientific advisory committees and to make data publicly available.