The winners of the 2018 AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Science Books exemplify outstanding and engaging science writing and illustration for young readers.
99 Related Result(s)
- Stilianos Louca is the 2017 Grand Prize winner of the Science & SciLifeLab Prize for Young Scientists, for his work on metabolism, microbes and the environment.
- SB&F announces the finalists for the AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Children's Science Books . The prizes, which are fully supported by Subaru, recognize recently published works that are scientifically sound and foster an understanding and appreciation of science in young readers...
- For his work in brain development, Flavio Donato is the 2017 grand prize winner of The Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology.
- Five female scientists will receive grants of $60,000 each to further their postdoctoral research through L’Oréal USA’s For Women in Science fellowship program.
- Three prominent journalists will discuss the challenges of accurately reporting and presenting the latest science news in a series of campus lectures.
- Two AAAS members – one of them a AAAS fellow – were awarded the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
- The AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Science Books celebrates outstanding science writing and illustration for children and young adults. The prizes, meant to encourage the writing and publishing of high-quality science books for all age groups, are awarded in four categories: Children’...
- Meaghan Creed is the winner of the Science & PINS Prize for Neuromodulation for research that helps make sense of the biology underlying addiction.
- news_0728_goodarzi-wachtel_full.jpg Hani Goodarzi speaks about his Wachtel Award-winning research at the National Institutes of Health. | Sam Million-Weaver/ AAAS A track record of cutting edge computational analysis combined with technically challenging experiments to discover how cancer cells...