Former Vice President Joe Biden will stress the urgency to advance cancer prevention, detection, treatment and care during a newly added plenary address at the American Association for the Advancement of Science’s upcoming 184th Annual Meeting on Sunday, Feb. 18.
News and Information
152 Related Result(s)
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science has signed a memorandum of understanding with the science commission of Chile’s Senate, agreeing to collaborate on work to enhance the science-policy interface, science communication and science diplomacy in the Americas.
- A daily, 60-second radio program produced by AAAS that provides tidbits of scientific information online and over the airwaves marked its 30th anniversary on Jan. 11.
- AAAS and Sigma Xi forge an alliance to leverage the work of the two broad-based scientific organizations to promote and advance science.
- Regenerating organs for patient transplants, research and policy questions for “smart” vehicles, advances in the fight against cancer, and voter participation in elections will be discussed in Austin, Texas at the 2018 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting, the...
- The winners of the 2018 AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Science Books exemplify outstanding and engaging science writing and illustration for young readers.
- Scientific groups raise concerns in the wake of reports that CDC staff were directed to avoid certain words in federal budget documents.
- news_1214_religionreporters_teaserfull.png Brandon Ambrosino, left, Peggy Fletcher Stack, William Saletan and Yonat Shimron are the winners of 2017 AAAS Science for Religion Reporters Awards. | Third from left, credit Ethics & Public Policy Center, others subject provided Stories on the value...
- AAAS and APS presidents seek justice for physician and scientist Ahmadreza Djalali, who faces death sentence, in letter to Iran President Rouhani.
- AAAS applauded 73 House and Senate lawmakers Wednesday for fighting to keep out of a final tax overhaul measure provisions that would saddle graduate students with significant tax increases.