Call for the UK National Association of Teachers in Further and Higher Education (NATFHE) to Withdraw Its Motion Urging a Boycott of Israeli Scholars and Universities Throughout its 158-year history, the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) has stressed the importance of...
1182 Related Result(s)
- Francisco J. and Hana Ayala
- Teachers Bertha Spahr and Robert Eshbach came from Dover, PA for the event.
- Andrew Revkin American society must abandon the notion that science will provide clear-cut answers about the environment and climate change and learn to make policy decisions based on research trends and probabilities rather than absolute conclusions, a New York Times science writer said Tuesday in...
- AAAS, the world’s largest general science society, has denounced efforts by a grassroots lobbying church organization to block critical public health research on moral grounds.
- Officials at AAAS, the world’s largest general science society, said they are “encouraged and optimistic” about legislation that would help prohibit the misuse of genetic information, if it is approved by the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, 14 October.