Scientists have detected an underground reservoir of liquid that may be saltwater under Mars' southern polar ice cap.
1331 Related Result(s)
- The AAAS Center for Science Diplomacy held a week-long workshop to introduce future leaders to the science diplomacy ecosystem of Washington, D.C.
- Different skills set in low and high-wage occupations may help explain why middle-wage jobs are disappearing in the U.S.
- Video science journalism can simultaneously explain difficult technical concepts, illuminate the impacts of scientific advances and make the audience laugh, as demonstrated by the work of Nsikan Akpan, digital science producer at PBS NewsHour, co-creator of the program’s ScienceScope digital series...
- A combination therapy fortifies the aging immune system against infections such as flu and pneumonia, according to new clinical trial results.
- Scientists are using technology to expand global food production, but advances face challenges that stir public distrust.
- Challenges facing science impact public support, and the scientific community must work to maintain societal relevance, said AAAS S&T Policy Forum.
- Health care sciences and manufacturing hold the key to advancing S&T innovation and safeguarding U.S. global leadership in the field.
- Migrants and asylum seekers coming to Western European countries provide a boost to their host country's economy.
- The AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition has announced the winners of its fifth annual student essay competition. The competition was open to undergraduate and graduate students, who were invited to write an essay on any topic at the intersection of science, technology and human rights. 56...