"Kids Have Eclipse Fever" "Kids Play Eclipse Roles"
1216 Related Result(s)
- What are the capabilities of a soft, self-healing robot? | Rahkendra Ice, Juwon Song, & Colin O'Connor / AAAS Scientists have constructed a series of eco-friendly soft robots that can self-heal on demand, leaving almost no traces of weakness at the location of their "scars." Their self-healing...
- Early eclipse expeditions prompted today's vital studies of the sun’s outer atmosphere snf helped scientific institutions emerge.
- Second Century Stewardship fellows took part in a communications workshop designed to improve how scientists share their research with the public.
- The Linton-Poodry SACNAS Leadership Institute provides leadership training for underrepresented scientists and networking opportunities.
- Meaghan Creed is the winner of the Science & PINS Prize for Neuromodulation for research that helps make sense of the biology underlying addiction.
- Fostering connections among teachers of all experience levels is essential to recruit, train and retain STEM teachers, Noyce Summit attendees said.
- news_0728_goodarzi-wachtel_full.jpg Hani Goodarzi speaks about his Wachtel Award-winning research at the National Institutes of Health. | Sam Million-Weaver/ AAAS A track record of cutting edge computational analysis combined with technically challenging experiments to discover how cancer cells...
- The 2017-2018 cohort of AAAS-Lemelson Ambassadors has created inventions ranging from waterless toilets to colorized disinfectant additives.