Steven Chu has been chosen as president-elect of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
1308 Related Result(s)
- Regenerating organs for patient transplants, research and policy questions for “smart” vehicles, advances in the fight against cancer, and voter participation in elections will be discussed in Austin, Texas at the 2018 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting, the...
- The winners of the 2018 AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize for Excellence in Science Books exemplify outstanding and engaging science writing and illustration for young readers.
- News_010418_birds-climate_fullsize.jpg A yellow warbler during breeding season.| Joe Ellis Some subpopulations of yellow warblers may be genetically better equipped to adapt to climate changes than others, according to a new study in the January 5 issue of Science . In particular, genes associated...
- Scientific groups raise concerns in the wake of reports that CDC staff were directed to avoid certain words in federal budget documents.
- A neutron star collision detected by gravitational waves is Science 's 2017 Breakthrough of the Year.
- news_1214_religionreporters_teaserfull.png Brandon Ambrosino, left, Peggy Fletcher Stack, William Saletan and Yonat Shimron are the winners of 2017 AAAS Science for Religion Reporters Awards. | Third from left, credit Ethics & Public Policy Center, others subject provided Stories on the value...
- AAAS and APS presidents seek justice for physician and scientist Ahmadreza Djalali, who faces death sentence, in letter to Iran President Rouhani.
- AAAS applauded 73 House and Senate lawmakers Wednesday for fighting to keep out of a final tax overhaul measure provisions that would saddle graduate students with significant tax increases.
- At distances, farther from these “fracking” wells, researchers found no evidence of compromised infant health.