Computing, fusion, nuclear power, and renewables were among many programs boosted in the sweeping spending bill.
R&D Budget Analysis
281 Related Result(s)
- See Also: NSF in the AAAS R&D Dashboard | Complete Data Tables Thanks in large part to the February budget deal that raised the discretionary spending caps, NSF was given a moderate overall increase for FY 2018. This marks NSF’s first real increase in the past several years, following...
- Every research institute would benefit as NIH gets its largest funding increase in nearly a decade.
- See Also: AAAS R&D Appropriations Dashboard for FY 2018 Note: all files are in Excel. R&D by Agency Department of Defense R&D Totals R&D by Military Department/Agency Basic Research Science and Technology Totals National Institutes of Health Department of Energy NASA National...
- A billion-dollar increase above the Pentagon's budget request means extra funding for research priorities across the military.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science applauded President Donald Trump for signing into law a $1.3 trillion fiscal 2018 spending measure on Friday that delivers significant increases for science.
- Biomedical, energy, space, defense, and other research programs would see increases, in some cases sizable, if Congress adopts the proposed omnibus.
- Recent budget claims from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy run counter to reality.