See Also: AAAS R&D Appropriations Dashboard for FY 2018 Note: all files are in Excel. R&D by Agency Department of Defense R&D Totals R&D by Military Department/Agency Basic Research Science and Technology Totals National Institutes of Health Department of Energy NASA National...
R&D Budget Analysis
286 Related Result(s)
- A billion-dollar increase above the Pentagon's budget request means extra funding for research priorities across the military.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science applauded President Donald Trump for signing into law a $1.3 trillion fiscal 2018 spending measure on Friday that delivers significant increases for science.
- Biomedical, energy, space, defense, and other research programs would see increases, in some cases sizable, if Congress adopts the proposed omnibus.
- Recent budget claims from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy run counter to reality.
- The new White House science budget is more generous than last year's historically difficult proposal, but still targets several familiar programs for cuts or elimination.
- The current FY 2019 budget briefing schedule for federal agencies is below. This page will be updated as new information becomes available, so check back often. For coverage of last year's budget, please see our Reports & Analyses page . Department of Energy - CANCELLED National Aeronautics and...
- Two-year budget deal ratchets up discretionary spending, opens the door for increased science and technology investment, if Congress clears bill.